My new internet friend Eric Wyatt, of sunny Florida and fancy fountain pens, included little old me on a Seven Random Facts posts. You can read it here; he’s really quite the wordsmith, yo.
So here’s the deal, lifted verbatim from Eric’s post:
As tradition states, those listed in the author’s “seven” should participate by listing 7 random facts, 7 favorite posts of their own blog, and 7 other blogs that they read on a regular basis. So, adhering to that tradition, here are my “sevens:”
Seven Random Facts:
- I would rather be warm than cold, but only if you ask me in the winter.
- The converse will be true if you ask me in the summer.
- I think ice cream is best when it is loaded with all kinds of extra stuff.
- Baking makes me happy.
- The beach is my natural habitat. Sadly, I have been living apart from it lo these many years.
- Office supply stores and nail polish aisles make me giddy.
- I have gadget envy. All the time. Of everything.
Seven Favorite Posts:
- I’m No Expert
- The Troot
- The Dog and the Door
- Are Girls Welcome
- You Can Do Hard Things
- The Swimwear Manifesto
Seven Blogs I Read Regularly:
- Halfway to Normal, because Kristin has been my friend for 20 years and she writes with passion, clarity and wisdom.
- Shawn Smucker loves his Steinbeck and it’s hard to resist that.
- Ed Cyzewski takes an introspective, thoughtful approach to theology and he makes me laugh.
- Alise Wright uses self effacing humor to get all up in here about important topics.
- When I need a crafty fix, I check out Under a Cherry Tree.
- Chad Thomas Johnston tells stories about poo, which, to me, never get old.
- If I still need a crafty fix, I devour craftzine for sewing projects.
But then I feel guilty, because I don’t mention Eric, the original and super duper dude who hooked me into this, nor do I mention Andi, who introduced me to Eric, or the other very thoughtful writers who take part in a weekly writer’s chat on twitter, which I’m now thinking I missed last night. At any rate, just because I didn’t mention you doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re totally rad. Because you are.